Every so often, we receive phone calls from hospitals or medical centers that need to have equipment removed in a big hurry. An MRI or linear accelerator project is usually planned months in advance, but every so often, circumstances require an expeditious removal.
R.O.S. to the rescue.
Recently, a customer in the Cayman Islands needed help in a hurry. A 2007 GE Profile Excite IV MRI System weighing 20,000 lbs., had to be removed in a hurry.
The result? On time, on budget, expeditious, professionally and safely executed, with a happy customer.
If your facility needs an MRI, CT Scanner, linear accelerator, or PET/CT scanner out in a hurry, we’d love to hear from you. For over 20 years, we have been serving the medical community around the world with problem-solving solutions.
- Replace an X-Ray Tube or Upgrade the CT Scanner? - August 28, 2018
- An Affordable Option for Those Seeking a Brand New Wide Bore MRI System - December 12, 2017
- A Large Bore Toshiba Titan MRI and It’s Benefits to Your Patients’ and to You - October 30, 2017
- Who Do You Call When Your Equipment has to Come Out in a Hurry? - June 21, 2017
- Five Must-Have Reasons Why CYRPA Lasers Should Be in Your Proton Therapy Center - March 29, 2017
- Patient Positioning Lasers for the Most Demanding Radiation Oncology Department - February 1, 2017
- How Much is my Medical Equipment Worth? - January 25, 2017
- The 63rd Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Annual Meeting - June 16, 2016
- Are You Missing The Added Revenue of Dense Breast Imaging? - May 9, 2016
- What Everybody Ought to Know About Buying a Used GE CT Scanner - April 2, 2016