ROS is currently offering a rare opportunity to acquire a Silhouette edition 21iX linear accelerator. There are only one to three linear accelerators available per year in the pre-owned equipment market with this design and with KV technology. This uniquely designed, low profile system caters to those facilities with limited vault space without hindering their ability to have state-of-the-art technology.
Typically, solutions for external beam radiation therapy in smaller vaults are limited to “low energy” accelerators (i.e. Varian 6EX), which are not upgradable to KV technology. This creates the perfect opportunity to upgrade to newer technology without the additional construction costs of a larger vault.
· Manufactured in 2006
· OBI (On Board Imager) ®
· aS500-II Portal Vision (E-ARM)
· Millennium 120 leaf MLC
· IMRT Software (dMLC & AFS)
· 6&10 Photon Energies (10 MV can be disabled for shielding limitations)
· 6,9,12,16,20 Electron Energies
· 4DiTC v.11.1
· Exact Couch
· Console Software Version 7.6
· Under 1,000 Beam Hours
If your facility faces a similar challenge, please inquire with a ROS associate today for additional details and pricing.
- How Important are Beam Hours When Buying a Pre-Owned Linear Accelerator? - September 1, 2017
- What Are My Equipment Removal Options? - March 8, 2017
- Medical Physicists Prefer 6 & 10MV Photon Configuration - February 23, 2017
- Featured Product: The Newest Varian iX Currently on the Secondary Market - February 8, 2017
- Can I Do Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) with My Varian 2100C/CD, EX, iX, or Trilogy? - June 16, 2016
- Recent Project: The No-Cost Linear Accelerator Move - January 8, 2016
- ROS Releases Veterinary Medicine 2015 Survey Results - December 23, 2015
- Recent Project: ROS Completes Stand-Alone Couch Installation - December 23, 2015
- When Should You Beef Up Your Linear Accelerator? - November 5, 2015
- Featured Product: Varian 21iX-Silhouette Linear Accelerator with KV – Imaging - May 5, 2015