Many patients might feel apprehensive about undergoing an MRI examination. The open bore design of the Toshiba Vantage Titan Large Bore 1.5T creates a comfortable space in which patients of all sizes can feel at ease. Additionally, the Titan is incredibly quiet, adding to the patient’s overall comfort throughout the examination. Quietness also helps to reduce patient movement and increases the chance to image quickly, often without sedation.
Having a large bore system at your facility also enables you to reach a larger portion of the population, ultimately leading to increased revenue. For those interested in minimizing upfront capital costs, buying a pre-owned Titan system may be a smart financial investment. A pre-owned Titan is often half the price of a new system and reimbursement rates remain the same. This comfortable, safe, and user-friendly system is ideal for patient focused care and can be purchased affordably through Radiology Oncology Systems.
If you’re interested in maximizing patient care and increasing your bottom line, contact ROS to learn more about the Toshiba Vantage Titan Large Bore 1.5T MRI.
- Replace an X-Ray Tube or Upgrade the CT Scanner? - August 28, 2018
- An Affordable Option for Those Seeking a Brand New Wide Bore MRI System - December 12, 2017
- A Large Bore Toshiba Titan MRI and It’s Benefits to Your Patients’ and to You - October 30, 2017
- Who Do You Call When Your Equipment has to Come Out in a Hurry? - June 21, 2017
- Five Must-Have Reasons Why CYRPA Lasers Should Be in Your Proton Therapy Center - March 29, 2017
- Patient Positioning Lasers for the Most Demanding Radiation Oncology Department - February 1, 2017
- How Much is my Medical Equipment Worth? - January 25, 2017
- The 63rd Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Annual Meeting - June 16, 2016
- Are You Missing The Added Revenue of Dense Breast Imaging? - May 9, 2016
- What Everybody Ought to Know About Buying a Used GE CT Scanner - April 2, 2016