The CYRPA™ patient positioning system provides accuracy without compromise. It delivers precision of ±0.1 mm, which is unsurpassed in positioning lasers.
Key features of CYRPA lasers include:
- Ability to automatically adjust and calibrate the SmartPhantom in about 10 minutes to have a perfectly defined ISO center location.
- Remotely and instantaneously interchangeable red / green laser beams. Blue is also an option.
- Automatic calibration of the lasers to within ± 0.1mm margin of error.
- Highly customizable (e.g. a 12-laser system for a proton center)
CYRPA patient positioning laser systems are ideally suited for radiation therapy centers seeking sub-millimeter accuracy to complement state-of-the-art, SRS and SBRT linear accelerator and CT simulation systems.
To determine if CYRPA is a good fit for your radiation oncology department, submit this short form and one of our specialists will be in touch.
- Replace an X-Ray Tube or Upgrade the CT Scanner? - August 28, 2018
- An Affordable Option for Those Seeking a Brand New Wide Bore MRI System - December 12, 2017
- A Large Bore Toshiba Titan MRI and It’s Benefits to Your Patients’ and to You - October 30, 2017
- Who Do You Call When Your Equipment has to Come Out in a Hurry? - June 21, 2017
- Five Must-Have Reasons Why CYRPA Lasers Should Be in Your Proton Therapy Center - March 29, 2017
- Patient Positioning Lasers for the Most Demanding Radiation Oncology Department - February 1, 2017
- How Much is my Medical Equipment Worth? - January 25, 2017
- The 63rd Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Annual Meeting - June 16, 2016
- Are You Missing The Added Revenue of Dense Breast Imaging? - May 9, 2016
- What Everybody Ought to Know About Buying a Used GE CT Scanner - April 2, 2016