Oncoserv is the proud recipient of The Bizz Awards 2019 prize as an “Inspirational Company.” The award is presented to international organizations that inspire the world and their staff with exceptional products and services. The trophy was presented to the CEO, Dr. Luis Coronado, in Miami Beach, on July 26, 2018.
Oncoserv operates two cancer clinics in the Dominican Republic, and uses state-of-the-art technology to treat hundreds of cancer patients annually. They staff a talented pool of clinicians from all over the world, and operate state-of-the art radiation therapy and diagnostic imaging equipment.
R.O.S. is proud to be associated with Oncoserv, and its CEO, Dr. Luis Coronado.
We have seen the growth of Oncoserv over the past ten years and have marveled at their successes in providing hope and care for thousands of cancer patients in the Dominican Republic and the Caribbean region. We take pride in helping centers such as these in building a better world for cancer patients.
Congratulations to the Oncoserv team for a well-deserved award.
- Oncoserv Wins a Bizz Award in Miami Beach - July 30, 2018
- Why You Should Contact R.O.S. First if you Plan to Trade-In Your Equipment to an OEM - March 22, 2017
- Pre-Owned Varian 21EX/iX Silhouette vs. Pre-Owned Varian 600CD/EX - September 7, 2016
- ¿Cuál es mejor: Varian 21EX/iX Silhouette o Varian 600CD/EX? - August 29, 2016
- The Room Dimensions Required to Install a Linear Accelerator (LINAC) - April 2, 2016
- Sell or Donate Your Medical Equipment to ROS. - January 26, 2016
- The founder of CYRPA explains why not all patient positioning lasers are created equal - May 28, 2015
- What Treatment Planning Systems are used for VMAT? - April 2, 2015