Radiation oncology facilities in the United States should think carefully about what happens to their used equipment. Much of this equipment is being destroyed and scrapped unnecessarily, and it’s imperative that it not go to waste. Used linear accelerators are in high demand in developing markets, and what we do in the United States has consequences around the world.
This newly installed, refurbished linear accelerator system will help thousands of needy cancer patients in a country that is plagued with crisis. Without it, many cancer patients would go without desperately needed treatments.
We extend our congratulations to the Gurve Group for supporting cancer care in Venezuela, and we thank our United States partners that graciously provide this life-saving equipment.
- Refurbished Linear Accelerator Helping Cancer Patients in Venezuela - December 10, 2018
- Cancer Patients in Bolivia Now Have More Access to Radiation Therapy - August 6, 2018
- Requisitos mínimos recomendados para realizar los siguientes tratamientos de radioterapia - June 14, 2017
- Minimum Requirements Recommended to Perform the Following Radiotherapy Treatments - June 14, 2017
- ¿Puedo hacer Radiocirugía Estereotáctica (SRS) con mi Varian 2100C / CD, EX, iX, o Trilogy? - June 24, 2016
- Característica de producto – acelerador lineal Varían 21EX - May 2, 2016
- Why is my High Dose Rate (HDR) Brachytherapy Machine not worth any money? - April 20, 2016
- Algunas cosas para tomar en cuenta antes de comprar un tomógrafo de GE de segunda mano - April 20, 2016
- The Least Expensive Varian iX Linear Accelerator (Under 10 Years Old) That You Can Buy Today - March 25, 2016
- Dimensiones del bunker requeridas para poder instalar un acelerador lineal de radioterapia - March 11, 2016