Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc. (“R.O.S.”) of San Diego, California, announces another installation of Cyrpa Patient Positioning Lasers in the United States.
St. Charles Medical Center’s radiation therapy department chose CYRPA Lasers to put into its new vault housing an Elekta linear accelerator because of its state-of-the-art capabilities, including dual-diode (dual color) laser beams and auto-calibration.
This is the second installation of CYRPA Lasers St. Charles Medical Center has coordinated with R.O.S.; the first set of lasers being installed earlier this year in May.
In radiation therapy, wall-mounted lasers in the treatment room are used to pinpoint the patient’s exact position on the treatment table. Knowing exactly where a patient is positioned is critical in allowing precise treatment of the patient’s tumor(s). CYRPA Lasers are considered one of the most precise and reliable lasers available for radiation therapy.
For more information, see https://www.oncologysystems.com/accessories/cyrpa-lasers/.
- State-of-the-art, CYRPA Patient Positioning Lasers Installed at St. Charles Medical Center in Bend, Oregon - December 21, 2017
- A Pre-Owned PET/CT Scanner Can Save Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars vs. Buying New - September 20, 2017
- Five Reasons Why Buying a Refurbished Linear Accelerator May Not be Right for You - July 25, 2017
- Record & Verify Software for your Linear Accelerator - April 20, 2017
- Considerations for Buying a Pre-Owned Linear Accelerator - February 14, 2017
- Globalization of the Pre-Owned Medical Equipment Market - August 8, 2016
- The Average Lifespan of Elekta Linear Accelerator Parts - March 16, 2016